Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Agenda: SONA 2012 and Razon's of Guagua

Today marks the 3rd State of the Nation Address of President Benigno Aquino III.

We were on the mall earlier for some grocery shopping. Afterwards we went to Razon's of Guagua for snacks. Ordered this:


Pancit Luglog





Tidtad (Dinuguan) and Puto 




and the famous Halo-Halo



It was already 2pm, while we were eating I remembered about the SONA, so we hurriedly went home.

For some Filipinos, the SONA is no big deal, but being a mom, I believe it is my duty and obligation to my daughter  that I should know where our country is going to.

After listening for more than an hour, there's one statement from the President that stayed on my mind: "Napakasarap maging Pilipino sa panahong ito."  I'm keeping my faith in P-Noy. God Bless the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment