Friday, July 13, 2012

What's in my Pantry? - Ragú Pasta Sauce


I'm starting a series of "What's in my Pantry?" to let you readers get a glimpse of the ingredients or products I use for cooking. On a similar note, I plan to have another series of the tools or appliances that I find invaluable in my gastronomic adventures. Earlier in my blog post, I have featured Tefal Actifry which has proven to help minimize the need for oil in fried foods that I prepare.

Going back to this post's featured product, Ragú, which is the favorite pasta sauce brand in our home. According to Ragú's website, the brand has been in the market for 75 years and is currently the most preferred pasta sauce in the U.S.



We use Ragú in almost every recipe that calls for tomato-based sauce like marinara, bolognese, baked zitti, macaroni casserole, parmigiana, even in caldereta.



You can buy the sauce in several flavors but we prefer the Original, Real Meat and with Mushrooms.

Tasty Pastas and Sauces

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mamsie
    its a very nice blog post. keep posting.

    I Just recommend you to Use - Kagome Foods India Pvt Ltd: No.1 Tomato Company in India
    Kagome Food India manufactures Crushed Tomato, Tomato Soup Base, Italian Pizza Pasta Sauce, Tomato Puree,Makhani Gravy Base.

    ReplyDelete