Wednesday, August 1, 2012

McDonald's Coca-Cola Olympics Glasses 2012


It's the year of the Olympics, and once again, McDonald's and Coke teamed-up for the biggest sports event to take place in London.



I have been collecting these glasses way back. Unfortunately, most of them got lost or broken. Talk about helpers' carelessness and Hamburglar invasion.

Anyway, I digress. When we went to McDo last weekend, the service crew at the counter sweet talked me into upgrading our drinks to Medium so I can get the glasses.

I don't know what got into me that I agreed. Now I'm wondering what to do with all these three.



Pic above shows what's left of my past collection. The one with the coke was from 2008 Olympics. And the glass shaped like a "Coke in Can" was from last two year's same promo from McDo.



How about you? Do you collect these glasses too?

No comments:

Post a Comment